Anti-smashing work shoes, that is, protective toe shoes, are also habitually called steel toe cap shoes by many people. But in fact, the protective toe cap of work shoes is not only a steel toe cap.
There are also conventional work shoe protective toe caps on the market: plastic toe caps, glass fiber toe caps, aluminum toe caps, carbon fiber toe caps and so on.
The steel toe cap is the most commonly used protective toe cap for work shoes. Its protective performance is very stable, and its hardness and melting point are greater than that of aluminum toe caps. Plastic toe caps are lighter than steel toe caps, but they are not suitable for cold areas. The protective toe cap made of carbon fiber, a commonly used aircraft fuselage material, is more used in high-end products.
Tips: No matter what material the protective toe cap is, it must meet the standard to better protect the feet.
Anti-smashing work shoes are also divided into levels:
1. An1 has the best protection level, which is mainly used in metallurgy, mines, ports, ships, quarrying and other workplaces.
2. An2 has a good protection level, which is mainly used in machinery, construction, petrochemical and other workplaces.
3. An3 protection grade anti-smashing labor insurance shoes are mainly suitable for electronics, food, hospitals and other workplaces.
4. An4 protection grade anti-smashing labor insurance shoes are mainly suitable for textile industry and other workplaces.
5. An5 has the lowest level of protection, and it is also suitable for textile industry and other workplaces with relatively small injuries from smashes and bruises.