The production process of leather safety shoes is complicated, the leather quality is better, and the price is more expensive, but the safety protection function and comfort level are much better than artificial leather. Thirteen kinds of leather materials commonly used in making safety shoes have been collected and sorted out.
1. Calfskin: It is elastic and elastic, and the pores of the calfskin are fine, soft and smooth. It is a good leather material, which is not easy to deform and is elegant and noble when wearing. Advantages: clear dermatoglyph, smooth hand feeling, elastic leather.
2. Soft cowhide: The waxing process makes the leather and cowhide polished. The soft and firm bending parts are not easy to crease. The leather is soft, has strong air permeability, and protects the feet from perspiration. Try not to wear clothes on rainy days.
3. Matte leather: Matte leather is the first layer or second layer made by polishing the surface of the leather and eroding the grain scars or rough fibers to expose the neat and even leather fiber tissue and then dye it into various popular colors. Layered leather is a kind of matt leather that has been corroded, similar to frosted glass. It is mostly thick, thick cowhide with a layer of surface rubbed off, and the surface is relatively slippery.
4. Frosted oily leather: Use cowhide or buffalo leather for oil. The leather is thicker and the color is yin and yang. The appearance is smooth, and the pores on the leather surface are evenly polished to make the leather feel soft. The leather contains oil, which is not easy to mold and not easy Bacteria, no peculiar smell, natural wrinkle and discoloration effects. Advantages: water resistance, not easy to deform.
5. Sheepskin: Large sheepskin is thicker, with uneven surface, larger pores than cowhide, and neatly arranged. Lambskin is thin, and the pores are easy to color, so the color is bright, and there are more colors to choose from. Comfortable to wear, soft leather, strong air permeability, shoes wicking away perspiration.