The temperature in winter is very low. According to the working environment, especially outdoor workers, workers will be equipped with winter safety shoes or even safety shoes with cotton and thickened according to their needs. Because safety shoes are worn for a long time in winter and are prone to sweating, it is often necessary to strengthen the maintenance of safety shoes to improve the service life of safety shoes. The following tips of Puqibeian are for reference only:
1. No matter what kind of winter safety shoes can not be worn continuously, you should pay more attention to those who are prone to sweating. It is best to rotate two pairs every other day. If only one pair is issued by the safety department, they should be placed in a ventilated place during work breaks. Let it dry, and don’t put it too close to a radiator or stove.
2. Put double insoles inside the shoes during work to increase the warmth of the shoes and reduce the chance of the shoes themselves being injured by foot sweat. Replacing the insoles can also reduce the chance of bacterial growth and prevent athlete’s foot.
3. Wear cotton socks. First, cotton socks keep warm. Second, cotton socks are highly breathable. The hydrophilic nature of cotton socks can absorb most of the workers’ foot sweat during work.
4. Change socks frequently during work breaks.
5. It is best to see the sun in the replaced shoes. When the weather is bad, you can use a hair dryer to ensure the shoes are dry. The hair dryer mainly controls the temperature to prevent the lint from burning.
6. Use a soft brush to smooth the hair in the shoes from bottom to top. Whether it is sunbathing the shoes or drying with a hair dryer, the inside of the shoes will be hot afterwards.
5. Regarding winter safety shoes, for the time being after the change of season, when not wearing them, be sure to scrub the surface of the shoes and dry them in a ventilated place for a few days. Put it in the given shoe box, and the conditions allow to put some moisture-absorbing desiccant. In short, avoid damp and mildew when summer comes, and avoid putting it in the basement.