The temperature in winter is very low. According to the working environment, especially outdoor workers, workers will be equipped with winter safety shoes or even safety shoes with cotton and thickened according to their needs. Due to the long wearing time of labor insurance shoes in winter, it is easy to sweat, and it is often necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of labor insurance shoes to improve the service life of cotton shoes. The following tips of Puqibeian are for reference only:
1. No matter what kind of winter safety shoes can not be worn continuously, you should pay more attention to those who are prone to sweating. It is best to rotate two pairs every other day. If the safety department only allocates one pair, it should be placed in a ventilated place during work breaks. Let it dry, and don’t put it too close to a radiator or stove.
2. Put double insoles inside the shoes during work to increase the warmth of the shoes and reduce the chance of the shoes themselves being injured by foot sweat. Replacing the insoles can also reduce the chance of bacterial growth and prevent athlete’s foot.
3. Wear cotton socks. First, cotton socks keep warm. Second, cotton socks are highly breathable. The hydrophilic nature of cotton socks can absorb most of the workers’ foot sweat during work. Winter cotton shoes
4. Change socks frequently during work breaks.
5. It is best to see the sun in the changed shoes. When the weather is bad, you can use a hair dryer to keep the shoes dry. The hair dryer mainly controls the temperature to prevent the lint from burning.
6. Use a soft brush to smooth the hair in the shoes from bottom to top. Whether it is sunbathing the shoes or drying with a hair dryer, the inside of the shoes will be hot after finishing. The hair must be hot so that the hair will be fluffy.
5. Regarding winter safety shoes, for the time being after the change of seasons, when not wearing them, be sure to scrub the surface of the shoes and dry them in a ventilated place for a few days. Put it in the given shoe box, and the conditions allow to put some moisture-absorbing desiccant. In short, avoid damp and mildew when summer comes, and avoid putting it in the basement.