(1) During the inspection of the machine room, the inspector must carefully observe the environment in the machine room, clarify the specific location of the rotating equipment, and avoid touching the running rotating equipment with hands to avoid being pinched by the machine.
(2) Inspectors should avoid bare-handed operations during cranking operations. They must wear gloves to prevent slipping and injury. When the cranking operation speeds up, if the brake releaser cannot release his hand in time for some reasons, the cranking wheel will usually not hurt his hand, but it should be noted that during the brake release operation, it is necessary to prevent continuous force and allow the brake to be long. Time to let go.
(3) When operating on the car top, the inspector must always pay attention to their position and wear safety shoes and other personal safety equipment to prevent their feet from being pinched when the car door is opened and closed.
(4) When the car is in operation, in addition to wearing a safety helmet, the inspector should strictly follow the requirements of relevant regulations to prevent the head, hand or other parts of the body from sticking out of the guardrail. Observing or working conditions, first stop the elevator, and make sure that it stops steadily before proceeding.
In short, elevator inspection is a highly dangerous task. In the process of elevator inspection, potential safety accidents may occur at any time. In order to prevent these hidden dangers from causing safety accidents as much as possible, elevator inspection staff must strictly observe Relevant operating specifications require that we fully understand the hazards that may cause accidents during the inspection, and take active preventive measures to ensure the safety of the entire operation process. In addition to the hazards and protective measures mentioned above, to ensure the safe and smooth progress of elevator inspection operations, the following three aspects need to be paid attention to:
First, it is necessary to actively improve and improve the relevant supervision system and inspection operation specifications, so that the inspection staff can follow the rules and follow the rules.
The second is to establish the awareness of operators to improve their professional skills to prevent potential safety hazards caused by their own negligence.
The third is to let elevator inspectors establish a sense of self-protection and take the initiative to protect themselves during the operation.
Through multi-pronged safety protection measures, the accident rate of elevator inspection can be reduced to the greatest extent. If a safety accident has occurred, casualties and property losses can be reduced as much as possible.
The elevator is a kind of mechanical equipment. The mechanical hazards that may occur during the elevator inspection mainly include the following aspects:
(1) In the process of inspection, the inspector negligently touches the rotating mechanical parts of the elevator and causes injuries, such as traction sheaves, guide wheels, speed governors, disc wheels, etc.
(2) Due to the negligence of the inspection staff, the cranking operation made mistakes, which caused the speed of the cranking wheels to increase, which caused injury to the hands of the inspectors.
(3) During the functional test of the safety gear, after the safety gear is activated, the elevator runs to reset the speed limiter. At this time, the speed limiter wheel may rebound due to the speed limiter failure, causing the inspector to be injured.
(4) During the car top operation, if the inspector stands near the car door when the elevator door is opened or closed, his feet may be pinched by the swing rod or balancer.
(5) When inspecting the top of the elevator shaft, the inspection staff often suffer head injuries due to insufficient head space.