Although it is only a pair of safety shoes, the price of leather safety shoes is more expensive. If the maintenance is good, the service life will be about 1 to 2 years. If the maintenance is not good, it may be reimbursed in half a year. So how do we maintain leather safety shoes? How can the leather safety shoes not lose the luster of the leather?
1. Since the newly bought safety shoes have gone through the long process from leaving the factory to the sale, the maintenance has been consumed almost when they just off the production line, so the new leather safety shoes should not be worn immediately after they have been purchased, they should be worn thinly. Layer shoe polish and put it on after 1 day.
2. Do not wear the same pair of safety shoes for 3 consecutive days, because safety shoes also require breathing and rest to have a longer life.
3. White safety shoes are more laborious to take care of. If they are dirty, they will be particularly obvious. At this time, the eraser will work. It can remove the stains like a pencil.
4. Safety shoes must be maintained once a week.
5. Clean up the safety shoes before putting them in. It is best to dry them in a ventilated place for 1-2 days, so that they will not easily become a breeding ground for bacteria and mites. After putting on the shoe polish on the leather safety shoes, don’t forget to put a paper ball into the boots to keep the boots in their best shape.
As long as we pay a little attention, we can retain the brilliance of leather safety shoes, so that we can have a beautiful mood while working. Isn’t it good?