1. Hardness test: In order to ensure the comfort of the wearer, our R&D personnel have done hundreds of tests according to the difference of the human body, and formulated a strict standard for the hardness of the sole, 40-48 for the insole and 55-63 for the outsole. .
2. Density test: In order to know whether the sole material is foaming normally, it is necessary to test the density and establish strict internal control standards.
3. Adhesion between the upper and the sole: In order to prevent the shoes from opening the glue, we will conduct the adhesion test between the upper and the sole of the product every day, and the unqualified adhesion is not allowed to be stored and sold.
4. Outsole abrasion test: The outsole abrasion test is tested according to the DNA abrasion tester specified by the national standard to ensure the abrasion resistance of the sole.
5. Sole folding test: According to the national standard, the soles are continuously bent 30,000 times on the test equipment. Our products usually do 60,000 or 90,000 times, which better guarantees the product quality.
6. Functional testing: In addition to the above conventional testing, other functional testing is required for the product, such as electrical insulation, anti-static, anti-puncture, etc., to better ensure the quality of wearing.