Although it is only a pair of work shoes, the price of leather work shoes is relatively expensive. If the maintenance is good, the service life will be about 1 to 2 years. If the maintenance is not good, it may be reimbursed in half a year. So how do we care for leather work shoes? How to make leather work shoes without losing the luster of the leather?
1. The newly bought work shoes have gone through a long process from the factory to the sales, and the maintenance has been almost consumed when they just came off the production line. Therefore, the new leather work shoes should not be put on immediately after purchase, and should be slapped thinly. Layer shoe polish, leave it for 1 day before wearing.
2. Don’t wear the same pair of work shoes for 3 consecutive days, because work shoes also need to breathe and rest in order to have a longer life.
3. White work shoes are more laborious to take care of. If they are dirty, it is especially obvious. At this time, the eraser comes into play. It can remove the stains like pencil words.
4. Work shoes should be maintained once a week.
5. Before storing work shoes, clean the work shoes and put them in a ventilated place to dry for 1-2 days, so that they will not easily become a breeding ground for bacteria and mites. After you polish your leather work shoes, don’t forget to stuff the boots with paper balls to keep them in good shape.
With a little attention, we can retain the luster of leather work shoes and make ourselves feel beautiful at work, isn’t it great?